South Africa Trip Notes: Day 4 South Africa Trip (11 Jun, 2014)

We finally left Singita and I am currently writing this on our flight from Durban to Port Elizabeth. At 11:15 am, we started our drive ...

We finally left Singita and I am currently writing this on our flight from Durban to Port Elizabeth.

At 11:15 am, we started our drive to Mozambique airport which lasted for 2 hrs. We got the time to shop a little bit so I brought shot glasses for my dear drinking buddies. 

We have flown to Durban. Durban seemed nice from above. Adele said that there are a lot of Indians here so there will be a lot of curry restaurants, she also said that it is good for the beach but more for the locals than tourists. Durban Airport is nice where you can also do some shopping. We grabbed some burgers that we are too full to eat the refreshments during out flight now. I gave mine to the one beside me instead and I ordered water for drinks only. Refreshments in SA flights mean either bread or chips and nuts which does not look attractive. 

Anyway we were almost late for this flight as we had really taken some time to go to the gate. Port Elizabeth is the windiest place as mentioned and we saw a lot of bars too. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram