South Africa Trip Note no. 3 (10 Jun, 2014)

We finally left Kirkman's Kamp and have moved on to Singita Ebony.  If you really want to be pampered, I think Singita is the best opti...

We finally left Kirkman's Kamp and have moved on to Singita Ebony. If you really want to be pampered, I think Singita is the best option so far. I realized by now that I would love to live in South Africa as I have been really enjoying every moment I am here.

Anyway, it was a bit of drive to Singita. From Sabi Sabi, it was an hour drive that I cannot help but dozed a little bit. It was a hot, dusty and bumpy ride that made me really nauseous,. i knew though that I have to keep on talking to Adelle to make her not feel sleepy, but Sheena was sleeping at the back already and my eyes were just getting heavier every moment. 

We found Singita Ebony as a really nice surprise. The hardware was outstanding, here are the photos I have taken:

The cozy common area



The Spa




The afternoon game drive was different. Singita presents everything very well from lunch until dinner. Shelley, our ranger was very friendly and nice. During the dinner, she said she was a veterinarian and she is from New Zealand but because it doesn't have much animals, she moved to South Africa which is like a paradise to her. The game drive was milder compared to Kirkman's Camp. Here, we were being well taken care of. We did saw the same things like Rhinos (so many of them there) and a lot of antelopes. We also saw a lot of elephants but we were very careful that we did not put on our flashlight because they will definitely attack us if we did. 











In Singita, everyone is really professional that they already know what you need before you even thought about it. This evening, I have tasted an African white wine finally and it was real good that I feel that my head is really heavy now. The real highlight of the evening is how the Africans dance their heart out during dinner around the bonfire. It is just amazing!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram