Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila Hotel (a short review)

As you enter the hotel lobby, you will be greeted with ladies wearing their beautiful Filipinianas, staff are friendly and security is very ...

As you enter the hotel lobby, you will be greeted with ladies wearing their beautiful Filipinianas, staff are friendly and security is very tight. The obvious grandeur design waive its hands to you once you took a peek at the Spiral Restaurant, one of the famous international restaurant in Manila. I was very much impressed and somehow wished that I can afford to stay there as much as I can. I have booked the cheapest room and so the room can't match the grand lobby. The bed is definitely comfortable that I admit, with the rest of my vacation, it was the nicest sleep I ever had. The TV got  a lot of channels offering short delight. The bar offers 2 complimentary bottled water and the rest are of course, chargeable in an unreasonable amount. Our room offers a view of the parking lot, as well as the view of Mall of Asia, one of the biggest mall in Asia. We also took their hotel taxis twice which were nice and comfortable but very expensive though I was not surpised at all. Fare to MOA costs PHP 300 and the fare to the airport costs PHP 600. I sweared under my breath as I handed the money as we don't have any other convenient choice anyway.













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram