The Book I'm Going To Bring To New Zealand

Remember the list I have made yesterday on what to bring on your trip? And do you remember that I recommend to bring a book? Well I now ...

Remember the list I have made yesterday on what to bring on your trip? And do you remember that I recommend to bring a book?

Well I now have found the book I'm going to bring.

It's going to be The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Alright, I'm such a late bloomer, I know. I should have read this book a long time ago. I was fully occupied with a lot of other books, that's why and I heard so much about this book. I saw a lot of this book on tumblr and this book was also featured in the movie "Ruby Sparks"  which I just watched a few minutes ago and I realized I have this book and I should read it.

And so that's what I'm going to do during my 10 hrs. flight. I think I told you all that, that will be my first long haul flight and I hope I survived.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram